Ultimate Aloe Juice
The Benefits of Natural Aloe Vera
Most people know about the benefits of Aloe vera for use on the skin, but did
you know that Aloe vera juice, when ingested, has a multitude of benefits of
For years, Aloe vera has been used as "home remedy" to treat ailments associated with the natural digestive process. Aloe vera, when ingested in juice form, has shown to help maintain proper digestive function and has been recommended for a variety of digestive challenges.
Ultimate Aloe Vera juice is a rejuvenating tonic designed to be taken every day. Made from 100% Aloe vera through a unique whole leaf process, Ultimate Aloe Juice contains over 200 nutrients and is rich in enzymes, amino acids, vitamins, minerals, glycoproteins, acemannan, mucilaginous polysaccharides and other phyto-chemicals. In addition, our Aloe vera juice is what is referred to as 150%, which means it is delivered in a concentrated form. This provides 50% more active ingredients.
Ultimate Aloe Juice uses only certified, whole leaf Aloe vera concentrate using a unique, patent-pending process. This method carefully removes the unnecessary aloin and aloe-emodin while still maintaining high levels of modified Aloe polysaccharides, which have been shown to contribute to many health benefits.
Advanced, Concentrated Nutrition
Chemical analyses show that Aloe vera juice contains vitamins, minerals, triglycerides,
carbohydrates, amino acids, and enzymes.
found in our Aloe include B-complex (B-1, B-2, folic acid, B-3 and B-12), vitamin C, and beta-carotene (a precursor to vitamin A) - all of which have been shown to be vital to general good health and for the synthesis of certain proteins, including enzymes.
Aloe has also been shown to contain as many as 14 of the 17 minerals needed for good nutrition. Minerals found in our Aloe Juice include calcium, magnesium, potassium, chlorine (as chloride ion), iron, zinc, manganese, copper, chromium, sulfur, boron, silicon, phosphorus, and sodium. These minerals are important factors in the growth process and are essential for the body's functional systems.
In addition to a carefully balanced combination of vitamins and minerals, Ultimate Whole Leaf Aloe Vera Juice contains 20 amino acids long known to be necessary for good overall nutrition. The complete list of amino acids present in Aloe include lysine, histidine, arginine, aspartic acid, asparagine, threonine, serine, glutamine, hydroxy-proline, proline, glycine, alanine, cysteine, valine, methionine, isoleucine, leucine, tyrosine, glutamic acid, and phenylalanine.
Enzymes also play an important role in maintaining proper health. Without vitamins, minerals, and hormones the chemical reaction of enzymes might proceed more slows or not at all. Enzymes also play a part in the reduction of indigestion and stomach inflammation. Enzymes in Ultimate Aloe Juice include alkaline phosphatases, SGO Jtransaminase, SGP transaminase, lactic acid dehydrogenase, amylase, lipase, oxidases, peroxidases, catalase, bradykininase, gamma transaminase, carboxypeptidase, and cellulose.
Frequently Asked Questions
l .What quantity of dissolved solids are in Ultimate Aloe Juice? There is a minimum of 100 mg Aloe vera solids per ounce.
2. How many calories are there per serving? There are approximately two calories per serving. There are about 16 two-ounce servings and bottle.
3. Is Ultimate Aloe Juice FDA approved? Ultimate Aloe Juice is classified as a vegetable juice and its production is regulated by the United States Food and Drug Administration. It carefully adheres to all criteria set forth by the FDA for juice production and processing, and is processed using strict quality control measures.
4. What benefits can one expect from aloe juice? Aloe juice has been found to play a part in promoting proper digestive health and maintaining the cardiovascular system. It also has a history of supporting the immune system and helping to maintain and stabilize connective tissue.
5. I noticed the IASC Seal on the Ultimate Aloe Juice bottles. What is it and what does it mean for me? The seal is a certificate from the International Aloe Science Council (IASC). It demonstrates that the quality of aloe in this Juice has been validated and certified by an independent group of professionals.
6. How can Ultimate Aloe Juice be 150%?
100% A/IV juice is referred to by the Aloe industry as IX or 1 .0. It is also the percent of total solids, which is normally between 0. 75-0.92% while the rest is water (99.08-99.25%). 150% Aloe is 50% stronger (meaning it contains 50% more solids - 1. 125-1 .38%). It is therefore referred to as 150%, or 1 .5X.
7. What is Linne gel? Linneus is the name of the scientist given credit for categorizing plants and animals. Aloe is the genus and vera is the species. The type of aloe in our product is Aloe barbadensis Miller. Miller is the person who described and categorized the plant we know as Aloe Vera.